Monday, October 5, 2009

before and after....front door

BEFORE...or actually during..


We moved into our home almost 2 1/2 years ago and we have MANY projects on our to-do lists!! One of them that was towards the top was STAIN front door and trim!! It took us a year before my husband dared try to stain the laminate door himself! I must say that I think it looks absolutely fabulous! I definite improvement!! He did a great job, now(for the last year and a half) I don't cringe every time I look at the front door as I pull into the drive.... instead I SMILE!!



After

I will be showing you other projects around the house as we finish them and can mark them off the list! It seems that our list just keeps getting LONGER, not shorter!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Wow. It looks great--love it. Our list seems to grow exponentially as well!!

edeenut said...

Those darn lists. They grow faster than my kids do.
I love the door, Your front entry looks very welcoming.