Friday, January 29, 2010

crocheted boots and booties

Awhile ago my sister asked me...if she bought me a crochet pattern I could use it and make her some booties for her little girl.

Actually this is what she said..."haha let me know if these look too difficult and I will not purchase them, but if they look like something you could do...... i am totally going to make you make me some :)"

I am always up for a challenge...so here they are. Not too bad for my first attempt at booties. I'm sure she will change out the buttons when I mail these to her. I just put these on to get a picture. The patterns are from Mon Petite Violon'S etsy shop. Mine are not as cute as hers, so go check out all of her patterns. SO cute!!

Can't wait to get some more yarn and make some more. Hopefully they will get better with every pair I make. Don't look too closely. I just started crocheting this past year and am not very good.



Below is the sweetie that will be receiving the boots and booties soon. She is wearing the hat that I crocheted for her awhile ago.

something is up with my pictures...I hope I just fixed it, but not sure. If not, I'll fix in a few minutes.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I want to learn how to crochet!! I think they look great! Good job!