Friday, September 18, 2009

Ruffled M Pillow


I made this ruffled M pillow for my niece for her birthday and I think it turned out SUPER cute!! I wish I could show you the back of the pillow. I put a cute ruffle on the flap where the pillow closes. My camera battery was SO dead. I was lucky to get these pictures. My sister was here from Utah and I got a picture of the back with her camera. Maybe when I get that picture, I'll show you all.

My sister and her cute little family got to come and visit for a week! We had a blast, well Amber and I did. Her husband spent most of his time here working:) He went with my husband to cut wood twice, chopped a lot of that wood, helped(or did most of the work) tear out our gas fireplace(we are putting in a wood burning stove) and lots of other odds and ends around here. He said he enjoyed it though. Guess he was missing the city(got bored:)), visiting us here in our small little town. We were all SO sad to see them leave and we will be happy to get together again soon.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm sure Madi loved it. Such a cute idea. I wish I lived closer so we could do these things together. I haven't really scrapbooked since you guys moved from Utah. How sad, my creativity and motivation left with you.

Anonymous said...

Love this. I would love to copy your idea and make one for my sweet Macyn,but I don't sew :) I also loved your dresser drawer under bed storage! Thanks for sharing your creativity. Jen in OK

jenrdh29@yahoo.com