Monday, March 2, 2009

My 3 favorite stain fighters



Hydrogen Peroxide - takes out blood. I learned this from my sis-in-law that used to work at a hospital. It is great!! I put my hydrogen peroxide in a spray bottle and spray it on the little(or big) spots of blood that my kids(and me) get on the clothes. Hydrogen peroxide is also a great disinfectant.

Hairspray - takes out ink. I have heard that the cheaper the hairspray the better it removes ink.

M30 - takes out grease and everything else. I found a shirt in my closet that had been laundered and had a grease spot on it that I hadn't noticed before washing it. I tried the M30 on it and it came out, even after it had been washed and dried!! I found the M30 at Dollar General for yep, $1.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to find that M30 my hubby clothes have tons of stains! Thanks for the great tips

Georgia Girl said...

thanks for the tips...M30...going to go get some this afternoon..

Loving your blog....I am a blog hopper!